What's your final Guest Count?
Please provide us with your total guest count as well as the number of people who will be consuming alcohol. Just use your best guess! This number helps us recommend the perfect amount of booze to keep the drinks flowing all night, without too much leftover, saving you money!
- FIXINS: Water and Non-alcoholic beverages are a MUST HAVE at any event. If you haven't booked the Fixin's with us (or the Guzzle package which includes a non-alcoholic drink station) please consider who will be providing this service. Hydration is a must to hit the dance floor!
- TRASH: It's a dirty business! Chug-a-Lug Wagon does not have the facilities to haul away bar trash. Please confirm that your venue has bins/dumpsters on site to dispose of trash. We bring along one small trash can to keep by the bar, but we won't be distributing bins around the event so please make sure these are provided by the venue or rented from a third party.
- SET UP: We don't want to roll away! Yes, our bars are on wheels so we MUST be situated on a flat surface for serving. Please consider this while making your floor plan and layout.
- RAIN PLAN: Nobody likes soggy booze! We require a rain plan for our services in case of inclement weather. Trust us, this is essential! Guests won't utilize a bar they have to walk through rain to get to! If we can't roll inside, we'll need ample covering to serve (at least a 20X10 space).
- BARTENDER RESPONSIBILITIES: Unless otherwise arranged, Chugalug bartenders are responsible for setup, bar service during contracted times, and breakdown of the bar only. In order to maintain service levels and ensure the bar is always staffed, they cannot be expected to perform duties outside of those outlined in the agreement, including clearing trash from tables, serving guests tableside, etc. Please make sure you have hired catering staff to do so, or let us know in the notes section if you'd like to add Chugalug Cocktail Servers to help with these tasks.